- Concentrated low calorie apple and blackcurrant soft drink with sweeteners.
- A delicious and great tasting squash drink made with real fruit juices and absolutely no added sugar. A tasty and easy way to enjoy drinking more water and perfect for the whole family.
- - Real Fruit in Every Drop: made with real fruits which are squeezed, pressed or crushed into every drop
- - No added sugar, no artificial colours or flavouring, making it the ideal choice for you and your family. Contains only naturally occurring sugars
- - Fruity refreshment - with a full range of flavours to choose from so that there is something tasty to help everyone stay refreshed
- - Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- - 20 servings in every bottle. Simply dilute 1 part Squash to 4 parts water. Dilute further if giving to toddlers.
- For more information visit www.robinsonsdrinks.co.uk or follow @Robinsons on Facebook.
- At Robinsons we work hard, sourcing the tastiest, sun-ripened fruits, harvested in season at their freshest and juiciest. Bringing you the most delicious fruit, in every drop.
- Made with no added sugar and no artificial colourings, Robinsons squash is bursting with real, thirst-quenchingly fruity flavours to keep you and your family refreshed - and enjoy drinking more water.
- Our bottles are fully recyclable.
- Flatten/Cap On - Widely Recycled
- 100% Recyclable
- 1 Crush bottle
- 2 Put cap on
- 3 Recycle
- Robinsons and the Robinsons Arch device are registered trade marks of Robinsons Soft Drinks Limited.
By Appointment to HM The Queen Manufacturers of Fruit Juices and Soft Drinks, Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Hemel Hempstead
- Real fruit in every drop
- Only 5 calories per glass
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 1 Litre
- No added sugar
Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Apple 9%, Blackcurrant 1%), Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Natural Colour (Anthocyanins), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum)
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Best Before End: See Shoulder of Bottle
Preparation and Usage
- Keep yourself refreshed
- 1 part Robinsons
- 4 parts water
- Adding Robinsons to water brings the taste of real fruit in every drop to life
- Shake well.
- It is important to add extra water if given to toddlers.
Number of uses
- Contains Sweeteners
1 litre ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Diluted†||Per 250ml Diluted†|
|Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturates, carbohydrate, sugars and protein||-||-|
|†Dilute 1 part concentrate with 4 parts water||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.