- Lactose Free UHT Homogenised Standardised Semi Skimmed Filtered Milk Drink
- Our Farmer Promise
- Caring for our cows welfare
- Building a sustainable future
- All natural ingredients
- Visit our website and search for " Our Farmer Promise" to learn more.
- Packed with nutrients*
- Easier to digest*
- Welcome to feel good dairy*
- When it comes to wellness and feeling good, nobody knows you like you.
- So if simple, nutritious, delicious goodness is your thing, then don't hold back.
- Slurp, gulp, guzzle.
- Go with your gut and live with all your might.
- Delicious dairy goodness that's easier to digest*
- Best enjoyed the way you like it.
- *Easier to digest if you may be lactose intolerant or have a sensitive gut. Less than 0.03% lactose. We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Arla LactoFree milk drink contains no lactose, using accurate accredited tests, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Arla LactoFree. Rich in protein, rich in vitamin B12, source of calcium
- Delicious dairy goodness that's easier to digest and...
- Rich in protein - Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
- Rich in vitamin B12 - Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Source of Calcium - Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- All natural ingredients
- Free from lactose
- Made with cows milk
- Real dairy taste
- Farmer Owned - care in every step from cow to you
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 1000ML
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Semi Skimmed Milk, Lactase Enzyme
- Arla LactoFree is not suitable for Milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt please consult a health professional
Store up right & keep refrigerated. See ‘best before' date on the bottle. Best consumed within 3 days of opening. I'm freezer friendly: for best results freeze as soon as possible after purchase and within the 'Best Before' date. Decant into a container, leaving some room for expansion (in case your bottle bursts)! Defrost in the fridge and best enjoyed within 24 hours of defrosting.
Made in Denmark
Preparation and Usage
- Good news, it's possible to freeze milk & Arla LactoFree is no different. These are our top-tips on how to get the best results when freezing milk:
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- Freeze within the Best Before date
- If possible decant into container, leaving some room for expansion (in case your bottle bursts!)
- Defrost in the fridge
- Best enjoyed within 24hrs of defrosting
Number of uses
Contains 5 servings
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|Energy||163kJ / 39kcal||326kJ / 78kcal|
|of which saturates||1.0g||2.0g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||5.4g|
|Vitamin B12||0.45µg (18% RI†)||0.90µg (36% RI†)|
|Calcium||115mg (14% RI†)||231mg (28% RI†)|
|Contains 5 servings||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.