- Carbonated Energy Drink with Taurine, L-Carnitine, Caffeine, Ginseng and B Vitamins with Sugars and Sweetener.
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Tear into a can of Monster Energy, the meanest energy drink on the planet. It's the ideal combo of the right ingredients in the right proportion to get the job done like only Monster can.
- Carbonated Energy Drink with Caffeine
- Ginseng and B Vitamins
- Contains sugars and sweeteners
- Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Please recycle.
- Coca-Cola and the Environment
- Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
- L-carnitine + taurine + ginseng + B vitamins
- Pack size: 500ML
Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Flavourings, Taurine (0.4%), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (0.08%), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (0.04%), Caffeine (0.03%), Preservatives (Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid), Colour (Anthocyanins), Vitamins (B2, B3, B6, B12), Sodium Chloride, D-Glucuronolactone, Guarana Seed Extract (0.002%), Inositol, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Store in a cool dry place Best Before End-See Base of Can for Date
Manufactured in the EU
- HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN, PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING WOMEN, OR PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE (32mg/100ml). CONSUME RESPONSIBLY.
Can. Metal - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 500ml (%*)|
|-||(47 kcal)||(237 kcal) (12%)|
|Of which Sugars||11g||55g (61%)|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.7mg (50%)||3.5mg (250%)|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||8.5mg (53%)||43mg (266%)|
|Vitamin B6||0.8mg (57%)||4.0mg (286%)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5µg (100%)||13µg (500%)|
|Fat, Saturates, Protein - Negligible Amount||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
|**Daily Reference Intake||-||-|
HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN, PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING WOMEN, OR PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE (32mg/100ml). CONSUME RESPONSIBLY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.