- Whitener for Hot Beverages
- To get more out of Nestlé® Coffee Mate® visit www.nescafe.co.uk
- Nestlé® Coffee Mate® Brought to you by the makers of Nescafé® coffee. We love the great flavour and inviting aroma of coffee as much as you do. That's why we have specially tailored our recipe to enhance your everyday coffee moments, making every sip smoother and silkier.
- Nutritional Compass®
- ®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- For creamier tasting coffee
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Low fat when prepared
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200G
- Low fat
Glucose Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Proteins, Stabilisers (E331, E452), Acidity Regulator (E340), Emulsifiers (E471, E472e), Anti-Caking Agent (E170), Colour: Riboflavin
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place Best Before End: See Base
Preparation and Usage
- Add two heaped teaspoons (6.5g) of Nestle® Coffee Mate® to a mug of hot black coffee (one tsp (1.8g) soluble coffee + 200ml water), stir...and enjoy its smooth, silky taste.
Number of uses
Makes 30 mugs
Can. Not Yet Recycled Cap. Widely Recycled Foil. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||25.9g||0.8g||1.7g||9%|
|of which: sugars||9.1g||0.3g||0.6g||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**2 heaped tsp (6.5g) Coffee Mate® + 1 tsp (1.8g) soluble coffee + 200ml water; used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 30 mugs||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.