- Freeze dried instant tea
- At PG tips, we have been making a quality tasting cuppa for 85 years. When it comes to tea, we know our stuff and that’s why PG tips is Britain’s No.1 tea brand.
- PG tips are proud to say that we were the first tea in the UK to carry the Rainforest Alliance™ seal which means that we’re working to look after the environment and support our cherished tea farmers. Our tea is farmed by workers earning a decent wage, with access to good quality housing, medical care and education for their children. The best way to enjoy our instant tea: Dissolve 1 level teaspoon (0.5g) of tea granules in freshly boiled water. Add in a spoonful of sugar and a splash of milk if preferred. Mmm…
- But wait there’s more, we have lots of other tasty brews for you to try. Want to cut the caffeine? Try our new Tasty Decaf tea blend which has a rich, rounded taste. Dairy-Free? Try our Perfect with Dairy-Free teabags which are specially blended for dairy alternatives. Like a strong tea? Make our Extra Strong tea bags your new everyday tea! Or indulge in something extra special with our delicious Gold blend - which is no ordinary tea! Or how about English breakfast tea?
- If you love PG tips tea bags and loose tea and think it's the best black tea, don't keep it a secret! Write a review and share your favourite cuppa with the world. (Nielsen Data Black Tea Total Volume Sales MAT Feb 2017)
- PG tips Black Tea Granules are made from 100% natural ingredients, giving you a great tasting cuppa every time
- Whether it’s a breakfast tea or a bedtime brew, the taste of PG tips is sure to hit the spot when you need it most!
- To brew the perfect cuppa, dissolve 1 level teaspoon (0.5g) of tea granules in freshly boiled water and add milk and sugar as preferred
- This product can make up to 80 cups of instant tea
- PG tips Black Tea Granules are made using tea leaves from Rainforest Alliance Certified Estates
- Try our other delicious black teas like Original Tea Bags, Gold or Extra Strong tea
- Pack size: 40G
Freeze dried black tea granules
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Dissolve 1 Level Teaspoon (0.5g) of tea granules in freshly boiled water (100˚C).
- Add milk and sugar as required.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||2 kJ||4 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||<1 kcal||<1 kcal||1%|
|Fat (g)||0 g||0 g||0%|
|of which saturates (g)||0 g||0 g||0%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.01 g||<0.01 g||0%|
|of which sugars (g)||0 g||0 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||0.1 g||0.2 g||0.4%|
|Salt (g)||0 g||0 g||0%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 0.5 g. ( Pack contains 80 portions )||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.