- Green Tea with Orange Flavour and Lotus Flowers
- Doing Good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam. To Learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk.
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it taste like?
- Lotus flowers are a symbol of the sun. Their beautiful, fragrant petals unfurl each day at the break of dawn to reveal a pure and inner glow. We've blended hints of this delicate flower with a zesty, sun kissed orange flavour and our green tea create this blend- full of sunshine.
- What makes this tea different?
- Our crisp and refreshing green teas start their journey from the dewy, misty tea gardens of China. We've been picking the best leaves and buds for three centuries. Our master blenders use their detailed knowledge of these regions to create this invigoration blend which is full of character and ready to brighten up your day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- All natural ingredients
- 2 calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40G
Green Tea, Natural Orange & Tangerine Flavourings (17%), Lotus Flowers* (1%), Made all Natural Ingredients* nothing more, nothing less, *All our Herbs are gently steamed, the process is gently to protect their delicate taste
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.
Number of uses
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||100ml of brewed tea typically gives you**|
|Energy||3kJ / 1kcal|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|**Based on a green tea brewed with 200ml water 2 minutes||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.