- Pure Fennel 20 Single Tea Bags
- Doing good
- With you support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- All natural ingredients*
- * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process in gentle to protect their delicate taste.
- The bright yellow flowers of the fennel plant fan out like water from a sprinkler. Like the carefree playtime of youth, free yourself from the everyday with this distinctive infusion.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Naturally caffeine free
- 4 calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40G
- Sugar free
Fennel Seed*, * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process in gentle to protect their delicate taste
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed infusion**|
|Energy||10 kJ / 2 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
|** Based on an infusion brewed with 200ml water for 3 minutes||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.