- A lemon and ginger flavoured herbal infusion.
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeerling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- Spring into action and feel the splash of cool water on your face. Embrace the invigorating freedom and lightness that continues throughout your day.
- What does it taste like?
- To create this sunny and invigorating infusion, we have blended two of the world's best loved ingredients; spicy, warming ginger with the bright, zesty taste of lemons.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- All natural ingredients
- Naturally caffeine free
- 4 calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 30G
- Sugar free
Ginger Root* (37%), Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings (25%), Lemongrass*, Blackberry Leaves*, Lemon Peel, Sweet Fennel*, Natural Ginger Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings (3.5%), * All our Herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Infusion**|
|Energy||10 kJ / 2 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
|** Based on an infusion brewed with 200ml water for 3 minutes||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.